Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply in respect of all bookings and will form the basis of yourcontract with “Il Tabacchificio S.r.l.”.
1. All arrangements are made subject to the following terms and conditions. When you make a booking with ‘Il Tabacchificio Srl” you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do not accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon our accepting any monies from you towards the booking, or upon the issue of our Confirmation/Invoice, whichever is the earlier.
2. A deposit of 40% per person is payable at the time of booking which will be non-refundable except in the event of the booking not being accepted by us for any reason, or if due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to provide the course for which you have booked.
3. The balance of the price is payable 60 days before departure. If the balance remains unpaid, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
4. Cancellations must be made in writing to us by the person who made the booking. Any notice will become effective from the date of receipt by us of the notice. The following cancellation charges will be levied, (i) up to 28 days prior to departure 50% of the price (ii) 27 days to 14 days prior to departure 75% of the price (iii) 13 days or less prior to departure, or on departure date, 100% of the price.
5. It is a requirement of the booking that you must arrange adequate holiday insurance. Such insurance should cover full medical expenses, personal baggage, personal accident, accident, loss or damage to property, cancellation or curtailment, personal liability, legal expenses and emergency.
6. We shall not accept responsibility for any cancellations or effect on your holiday due to war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.
7. We shall not be responsible for luggage lost in transit while the responsibility of an airline. Where possible we will provide advice and assistance in seeking to retrieve any luggage so lost.
8. We will not be responsible if you suffer illness, personal injury or death as a result of misadventure during the period of your overseas trip arising out of an activity that does not form part of the course provided by us.
9. All courses are subject to a minimum number of bookings and we therefore reserve the right to cancel and in this event we will return all monies which you have paid. In no case will your holiday be cancelled within four weeks of departure except in the event of circumstances out-with our control.
10. The contract, of which this forms part, shall be governed by the law of Italy.